Road Glide banner
541 - 560 of 6,471 Posts
@SteadyEddie I wear em on the bike in the spring and fall. Because I have quite a few with snaps and its easy to get em on and off. Had one on at some point in both the 1Ks I did this year.
Whats kinda funny about that...2 Pork Chop runs ago when we rode together.....I packed the 3 I had cuz it was cold enuff up here.....got down to you and it was hotter than Satan's Taint and I had to bum t shirts off @Bleachey

I have (6) now....just scored The Griswold off ebay (to make 7) for $10 over list and had both my "Make Offers" on The Garth & Doohan rejected.....no way I am paying $100+ for each of them....I love 'em....but not at a C Note

Discussion starter · #543 ·
I can't do a $100 shirt either. Well....if it was a Fat Daddy in my size (medium) I would jump on it instantly. I've made some offers on Ebay and most of the time they get ignored or a counter-offer. I've got a shirt 'Adams Polishes' listed there now....that's my final shirt to sell....6 others are gone.

Whats kinda funny about that...2 Pork Chop runs ago when we rode together.....I packed the 3 I had cuz it was cold enuff up here.....got down to you and it was hotter than Satan's Taint and I had to bum t shirts off @Bleachey

I have (6) now....just scored The Griswold off ebay (to make 7) for $10 over list and had both my "Make Offers" on The Garth & Doohan rejected.....no way I am paying $100+ for each of them....I love 'em....but not at a C Note
I got one of the bamboo short sleeves off eBay. The Tiki. Actually got it new in bag for less than Store cost lol. Must not have been popular. Then I paid a tad over store price for another short sleeve one. The Pismo. Seen some of the prices for some and choke. There is a seller on ebay manwithaflan who has reasonable prices

I can't do a $100 shirt either. Well....if it was a Fat Daddy in my size (medium) I would jump on it instantly.
I’ve got that one too. 😞. LOL.
No way I’d pay over retail for any of these. I mean I like em but not that much. Plus if you know when they drop, they are pretty easy to get. Like I’ve said before, I’ve never missed one I wanted.

Thought I'd missed out on this last drop. We got a structure fire at 7:50...logged onto my laptop an hour ago and page was still up, and the 2X was still available...take my money

I got one of the bamboo short sleeves off eBay. The Tiki. Actually got it new in bag for less than Store cost lol. Must not have been popular. Then I paid a tad over store price for another short sleeve one. The Pismo. Seen some of the prices for some and choke. There is a seller on ebay manwithaflan who has reasonable prices
That’s more then likely a Party Shirt. The Bamboos are ALL either plaid or a solid color. Any of the shirts that have a design on them are party shirts. The party shirts are a little lighter material, still nice and they claim the be stain resistant, although I’ve never tested the theory, but I did get shity drunk in one once. 😜

I’m full of envy over the Ned. Wife and I went to the range on Wednesday and I couldn’t stop thinking about that damn shirt.

I thought The Ned would be the last for a while but then Dixxon dropped The 9th Street with snaps.
Dixxon Crack has me hooked.
I think I better stay away from this thread for a bit. Yeah right. LMAO [emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]!!!!
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I would stay off this thread and the Dixxon site but Karen wants a Green or Blue flannel. So of course I have to monitor the new arrivals, for her of course.

Yeah I would stay off this thread and the Dixxon site but Karen wants a Green or Blue flannel. So of course I have to monitor the new arrivals, for her of course.
Have to keep MaMa Happy Kenny!
Better keep Your eyes open for what She wants. LOL 😂🤣😂🤣
Mike U.

You guys suck,

I have purposely avoided the text string for 2 months until a week and a half ago,

I am now 2 shirts deep
It's an addiction, Matt!
At least they will keep You warm in the cold New England weather.
I wear mine daily here in Frigid (Friggin) NY.
Mike U.

Hey Matt....Welcome to the Party....beers in the fridge and bong is outback by the fire pit......make yourself at home
It's an addiction, Matt!
At least they will keep You warm in the cold New England weather.
I wear mine daily here in Frigid (Friggin) NY.
Mike U.

I am such a follower, my mom would be Soooo disappointed.

It's that stone trekker guys fault, he's like a dope pusher on the corner

I was warned about people like him 🙄🙄🙄

Kidding aside, its a damn nice shirt

541 - 560 of 6,471 Posts