Road Glide banner
581 - 600 of 6,471 Posts
So when I bought my 1st RG in 2012 I hadn’t seen many. I know the RG existed long before 2012. Fast forward the Dixxon had existed for awhile but I hadn’t noticed until ST and Craig became so helpful in spending everyone’s money … TY lol. I’ve now seen Dixxon twice this week. Well I guess the Secret is out. View attachment 435470
Notice the sticker, bottom left
Legalize deleted diesels! WOW!!!! How the phuck does that state keep the people in office who are running it into the ground along with the rest of our country

It’s a melting pot, that’s all I got to say about it.

Craig I stand corrected.
I just took a good look at The Ned in the light up against a black shirt and it’s more of a Charcoal Gray.
It’s a nice Dixxon none the less.
Mike U.
Yeah I like the color. Little hard to see the black pin stripes but its nice. 9th St will be here tomorrow.

Okay Gang My Ned arrived today.
Now that’s fast shipping in today’s world.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was fast. I ordered the Ned, tracking says it get here Tuesday the 18th.
This is my 1st Dixxon - y'all are the reason I'm trying them out. Seen them around for a while but have tried so many brands & always end up disappointed by the sleeve length. Even if they start out fitting good, they end up shrinking & rarely leave the closet. Don't care for the rolled-up sleeve look or feel.
IF these actually work out I may need that 12 step program to quit.....;)

Good thing Sharkweek is in the summer or there would be a lot of identically dressed people roaming around. LOL!

Oh wait, there still will be with all the sharkweek shirts being purchased. Nevermind.

I don’t have a Dixxon problem except that I’m almost out of room in the closet in the office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NICE !!

581 - 600 of 6,471 Posts