Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
761 - 780 of 2624 Posts

·
Read Only
2,977 Posts
Dixxon USA uses the USPS for their delivery’s.
UPS, FedEx, Amazon, DHL and all others I don't have an acronym for use the USPS... postal service isn't hurting for business or cash regardless of what "government" may utter. Internal motto as USPS, not a secret just knowledge from working there, "every door, every day" no other delivery service can do that or build the logistics to compete.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #767 ·
Nothing wrong with a good quilt in winter...same as a good flannel. And I happen to know a custom seat restylist who stitched a gorgeous orange-gray-black-white plaid seat...clearly a Dixxon nod... for a custom Road Glide. The effect was incredible.

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
3,990 Posts
Nothing wrong with a good quilt in winter...same as a good flannel. And I happen to know a custom seat restylist who stitched a gorgeous orange-gray-black-white plaid seat...clearly a Dixxon nod... for a custom Road Glide. The effect was incredible.
Got a pic of this seat? I'm intrigued.

·
Super Moderator
5,323 Posts
Well I found a Mamba on Offer Up and picked it up on my way home from work. Had to get the Purple and Gold for the next time I’m at a Lakers game. Funny thing is I asked the seller why he was selling it for $60. He said he had purchased a few for him and his friends to wear to a game. His friends flaked on him so he just wanted to get his money back. He had 2 more XLs for the same price.
Font Pattern Triangle Rectangle Fashion accessory

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I wash mine in cold water then hang dry them and so far that’s worked just fine. I do have the steamer that Craig recommended on My Amazon Wish List and might just go ahead and order it. It will also come in handy with my teenage son’s school uniforms which I iron weekly.
Mike U.
Guess I'm the only one that tosses them in the dryer on low heat...:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: Mike U
761 - 780 of 2624 Posts