Road Glide banner

Dixxon Flannel

393K views 6K replies 143 participants last post by  twowheeladdict 
#1 ·
Who's wearing them? Favorite model or color? Anyone need a 12 Step program to kick Dixxon?

#1,572 ·
That green bag of crack was in my mailbox today. The 12 gauge has arrived. Sorry no pic. Sharp looking shirt! I'm dig-gin it for $49.99. With winter winding down in these parts I am "probably" done for the season. Unless they drop a nice orange and black combo.LOL
Congrats on the 12 Gauge at the nice price. They've already dropped your perfect orange & black flannel....'Toby Price'.

Brown Orange Textile Sleeve Tartan

#1,606 ·
I only have 3! Ha! Mr Moderation until alcohol gets applied.
Today is the Ned. Thanks for letting me join the party.
Ohhh I’m envious. I missed out on the Ned. Really like the story of the Aussie Outlaw. Might just get tempted enough to have a pkg sent overseas smh.

Reactions: Phatdad and AJsix
#1,614 · (Edited)
Fuck me......when ever I log on....this thread somehow becomes the 1st check and then I see 3 pages of missed stuff.......and I get nervous that I missed something - The MoCo announces a date for the 2022 line up......(yawn).........RG.org Dixxon Thread......MUST CHECK IMMEDIATELY IF NOT SOONER

#1,618 ·
Fess Up Gang, who picked up a "Union Square" ?
Mike U.

#1,628 ·
I’m glad I’m over My Dixxon Addiction 😁.
LMAO 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Mike U
You’ve got a lot to learn Grasshopper. How many days you got under your belt? Not even a 30 day chip worth. Not to diminish any days w/o a purchase cause they are all earned and precious lol. However the demon can be awakened with the next drop. Speaking for myself of course.

• Haha
Reactions: Zedbra and Mike U