Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. SOLD. SOLD. I have a complete DIY air suspension set-up used for about 5k miles. Changed to Ohlins shocks. It comes complete with everything needed. Monroe Max-Air shocks (which I installed energy suspension urethane bushings), Viair pump, all air lines, relay, solenoid, switch, wiring and a brand new Viair air pressure gauge. All wires labeled. I will lay out entire set-up on my garage and take pics. The only thing needed to install is shorter shock bolts. I used the ones I bought for it with the new Ohlins. I had it set up with pump mounted next to the radio with the relay and solenoid behind the right side cover. (I don't have ABS). It goes from 9 3/4" to about 14". If you go higher the shock bolts hit the pipes, but you wouldn't want to go that high anyway. One thing to be aware of with all air ride set-ups it that they slowly lose air, like 20 psi overnight if you run 80-100 psi like I did. This means it's important to insure your bars are turned left when it's on the stand. I will take pics tomorrow. I have about $300 invested, I'll sell for $175 shipped to lower 48 states. PM if interested.

·
Registered
7,238 Posts
Why are you going with the ohlins may I ask? I've been looking at this system but I hear its really bumpy for non 2up riding.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
It's really no worse than the stock shocks. You will need to find your "sweet spot" for both 1 and 2up riding.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here are some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
more pics. Last pic, extra air lines, solenoid, 1 1/2" gauge, connectors, remedial wiring diagram.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts