Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made me some vent grills today out of Home Depot rain gutter screen for $3. The first pic is what I ended up with. I had made some out of black screen also but felt like it disappeared (second pic). Thanks to this site for the idea!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Extra vent screens

I did my vent screens today and ordered a ton of extra material. Its 430 Stainless steel and I have the template and cut a few extra if anyone wants some. Online they sell for 60 bucks. Just looking to pay for the materials and a little bit of time. I'll make more for 20.00 bucks plus shipping.

I have two ready to go. May need to take a bit of here and there with tin snips. No more than 1/16 in a couple spots. Better to be to big than to small.

I can take paypal if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I did my vent screens today and ordered a ton of extra material. Its 430 Stainless steel and I have the template and cut a few extra if anyone wants some. Online they sell for 60 bucks. Just looking to pay for the materials and a little bit of time. I'll make more for 20.00 bucks plus shipping.

I have two ready to go. May need to take a bit of here and there with tin snips. No more than 1/16 in a couple spots. Better to be to big than to small.

I can take paypal if anyone is interested.
I've got extra material lying around. I'll take a PM with the template if you would be so kind :smile:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Middle Vent Screen

Have you made a middle screen yet. Very interested in purchasing one or template for fabricating one.
Thanks Bergan.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Have you made a middle screen yet. Very interested in purchasing one or template for fabricating one.
Thanks Bergan.
pm me and email address and I'll send you the middle screen template.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I haven't done a middle screen yet. I might take a look at it this week.
Make the top 1/4" longer so you can bend it. Then use a piece of black double sided tape to secure the top in place.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts