Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have these on their bike? If so, can you provide feedback.

They claim a tiny bit of boost in performance, I can see that, but don’t want oil mist going all over the place. I wonder if adding FI cleaner additive to a tank of gas would remove the buildup gradually. Still would burn oil though.

Sorry, it’s the middle of winter and I’m still bored.

http://www.dkcustomproducts.com/Twi...-System-Touring-Softail-Dyna-DK-ACI-TC-BR.htm

·
Registered
168 Posts
I do, but you don't really need to buy the kit. I bought the NPT fittings, drilled and tapped the holes in the breather. The only thing I am still using from the kit is the two into one adaptor and the hoses. I removed the filter thinking that if it would get clogged, that would be bad. I bet you can buy the NPT fittings, the two into one and hose for $10.

Even without the filter I have never seen a drop of oil out of the hose.

·
Registered
6,925 Posts
In most cases the reason oil comes out the breather is there is too much oil in the crankcase, 3 1/2 qts is all that should be put in when doing a oil change.
If your bikes AFR is tuned right then you will not have much build up on the pistons, oil from the crankcase breather isn't a big factor if the oil level is right and the crankcase breathers are working right.
FI cleaner won't help carbon build up much.
I wouldn't waste my money on this product but it is your ride so you decide.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts