Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used 2005 road glide with 13800 miles on it. I have no history on the bike because the previous owner passed away and it went to estate sale. I noticed that it has compression releases installed. I don't believe these were stock when new were they? Could it be that this bike has a big boar kit? It does have Rienhart true duals as well. Any way to tell? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
My guess is you have a big bore, however the compression releases at least tell you that the bike had high compression pistons & rings installed at some point, and probably some head work ~ Ride & Enjoy ~ SemperFi

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
+1 with Mitch's comment. If you have any buddies without any motorwork you can always ask them to try and keep up with you out on the road. Chance's are you will blow them away.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
Ok, I have to be the smart a$$ on this one, I can't resist. Just because it's a Hog doesn't make it a big Boar....however.... :D Back to being serious, I agree with the other post, with CR's obviously some work has been done, have you checked to see if it has a tuner of any kind?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts