Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
Actually...yes...but its a bigger chain around here....and they do it right with tastings all the time and if you are in the VIP Club (10% Off everything ...even already marked down items) they will pretty much open ANYTHING for ya if you ask politely and show interest in the Booze itself vs just "HEY MAN....LEMME GET A PULL OFF THIS SUM BITCH RIGHT QUICK......HEY MAN......OVER HERE"

and

·
Registered
8,548 Posts
,... While on the topic give a try to Glenmorangie
Mid Twenties.....close buddy Managed a Hopping Locals Joint in an upscale Chicago Neighborhood and he would order this from his Distributor just for he and I to drink.....use to get just blind drunk on it......LOVED it then....have not touched it in decades

·
Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
1,207 Posts
I just stick to Tennessee whiskey,
jack black has been around longer than I remember...and the Sinatra label,
To me is good as it gets, I purchase the Sinatra label for parties that I throw,
you simply stash the Sinatra label in your freezer, and invite two or three friends at a time to have a glass......
My 2 favorite lliquors, tequila first and whiskey second, I gave up the alcohol in 2014, and just stick with Dos Equis beer now, I find that Dos Equis doesn't make me 10 ft tall and Bulletproof, like Don Julio and Jack Black did!!!

·
Registered
7,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just stick to Tennessee whiskey,
jack black has been around longer than I remember...and the Sinatra label,
To me is good as it gets, I purchase the Sinatra label for parties that I throw,
you simply stash the Sinatra label in your freezer, and invite two or three friends at a time to have a glass......
My 2 favorite lliquors, tequila first and whiskey second, I gave up the alcohol in 2014, and just stick with Dos Equis beer now, I find that Dos Equis doesn't make me 10 ft tall and Bulletproof, like Don Julio and Jack Black did!!!
I’m only a couple hollars away from JD. Ride through there in the early morning before the morning sun starts the evaporation process and the smells are intoxicating. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts