Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or is it all a surprise?

I got a 20% off coupon for my dealership good today from 10 to 1.

Wife and kids were asking what I wanted for Christmas. I said the Defiance boards. Told them today would be the day to get them. 80 bucks off. So the wife and 2 of my sons through in a third. I dont want anything else. I'll get the rears. They're getting me the shifter peg and brake pedal for my birthday next month. Shit. With 8 weeks out of work and 2 new 19s in 3 months I'm happy to get anything. lol.

The wife is getting new 14" apes. Lol. She dont know. And a few other things.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I make a list and ALWAYS put parts on it. Wife NEVER buys me parts….LOL

This year I better be getting a new heavy weight leather jacket.

The cool thing is my Christmas for the most part is always free because she uses the points from the HD Visa to get my Christmas stuff.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hopefully a dry clear and sorta warm New Year day so that I can ride! Have this thing about riding on the 1st day of the year. 10 minutes or 3 hours; matters not as long as I ride! Yes, some have deemed me a "tad odd" :nerd::laugh::grin::wink:

·
Registered
848 Posts
I now what I get caz I buy it myself.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah, me too. I'm going to try and get a small powder coating business going. I already bought the powder coating rig, merry Christmas to me, and i am building the booth for coating the parts. I am starting to work on the oven, hopefully big enough to do a frame or larger. Right now i'm rebuilding my compressor, the pump took a dump. If i'm lucky i'll finish around Christmas. My wife says i'm high maintenance.:laugh:

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
Wait.....we GET Gifts? - I am doing something wrong........
Don't get too excited ..... you're probably down for the same size lump of coal that I'm getting. We get plenty for the kids and grand kids, but Sandy and I agree each year to spending only $50. on each other. At our age you buy (or have already bought) everything you probably need so it's just a matter of having a couple of small things to open Christmas morning.

The extra money I would have spent on her gets put into various gift cards from local restaurants, Publix, the movie theater, etc. In the couple of weeks before Christmas, I give them out to people I don't know who work in places where I shop or eat. You'd be amazed at the reaction you get over something as small as a $25 gift card to the movies, or to Publix. We have a lot of elderly here in FL who are trying to live off SS and have to work to get by. Some of these folks are well into their 70s and 80s and still have to work. A totally unexpected gift from someone they don't even know often makes their whole Christmas season. Paying it forward, a little at a time.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hopefully a dry clear and sorta warm New Year day so that I can ride! Have this thing about riding on the 1st day of the year. 10 minutes or 3 hours; matters not as long as I ride! Yes, some have deemed me a "tad odd" :nerd::laugh::grin::wink:

A couple riding buddies and I ride on the first every year. Rain or shine. Sometimes it’s in the 30’s sometimes 50 or 60’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,892 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Insurance for the car and the shark to pay for, and a dentist bill as well..... :crying:
I wanted to gift me a 3D printer but I think I’ll have to postpone it.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
Especially when you look like Santa himself ya big jolly fucker :wink:
With my beard, a Santa hat, and a pair of sunglasses, I look like the results of a bad crash involving Santa's sleigh and ZZ Top's tour bus!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts