Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I currently have the Polk Audio PA D4000.4 amp in my saddlebag. But I just sold my razor-pak, and I want to get back the space in my saddlebags. Do you guys think I can fit this amp inside my fairing, whether it be on the side in between the glove boxes, etc.

It's an awesome amp. Doesnt get hot, and has plenty of power. I don't want to get rid of it. There's got to be a way to pack this sucker inside my fairing. Andy advice?

The dimensions are: 1 13/16" H x 10 15/16" W x 6 3/4" D

Here is the link to the amp I have. http://www.polkaudio.com/products/pad4000_4

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I don't know if it will fit in yours but you can install it in mine. I will even get you an In n Out burger. Just kidding Vic ... I don't have a clue. Good luck.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know if it will fit in yours but you can install it in mine. I will even get you an In n Out burger. Just kidding Vic ... I don't have a clue. Good luck.

LOL. yeah, im thinking it will fit between the glove box and the inside of the fairing.. but i'll have to be secured just with velcro...and i'm not sure how well it'll hold up. i could probably fabricate some sort of harness or strap ...

any other ideas?

·
Super Moderator
12,430 Posts
If it will physically fit, velcro will hold it. I don't know why so many doubt velcro, if you properly prepare and use the right velcro, it works great.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts