Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my bike back from Docs today , I had Cycle Rama CR575 cams , A/C , Bassani B-4 2 into 1 pipe , TTS Tuner , Baisley Super Stock Heads in the first dyno sheet , the second sheet I changed the cams to T Man 600 cams and my pipe to the Dragula with the 2.55 baffle , I gained 3 hp & 3 trq , if you look at the 2 charts I lost a little at at the 2500-3200 rpm range but riding it I don't fill it , but I gained on the top end , on the 1st sheet I drop below 110 trq at 4300 rpm's on the second I don't drop below 110 trq till 5300 rpm's , on sheet 1 I'm at 110 trq at 4200 rpm's and on the second I'm at 116 trq at 4200 rpm's , over all I am VERY VERY HAPPY , the slight loss on the bottom you do not feel but it pulls way harder and longer when on the gas , SPECIAL THANKS to Frank Drago for the pipe , cams and knowledge and to Doc Weaver the best tuner in the USA

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Looking good tj316, I bet it sounds good also.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is a 103 motor

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frank , the little I lost on the front you do not feel at all , but it pulls much stronger and longer in the mid range to top end , I did a rolling start with a buddy whose bike and mine ran about equal before , by the time I hit 6 gear I had 5 or 6 bike links on him , I am very happy , THESE ARE TRUE NUMBERS by a HONEST TUNER , these are not stretched numbers by someone with a HAPPY TUNER and Kit like we keep seeing TJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts