Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do we have anyone attending SW4 that is an MD, PA, EMT, or a nurse with emergency room experience? If yes, would you PM me. It would just be nice to know who we have on site that could be of help for an injury or some other medical issue.
Thanks.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
LOL! Yeah I never got too far with my offer of free breast screenings.

MedicTim is attending (per the signup list) and I believe he is an EMT by trade.
Yes, MedicTim is an EMT and we will also have a RN with us....She is coming up with us from Ga.

And I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express........:D

Sorry couldn't resist.

·
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully we'll not need any of this information, but anyone with medical training please just see me when you get to the event and give me your cell # just in case help is needed. Both Maine and NH have "Good Samaritan" laws that eliminate any liability for the person who helps in an emergency situation who isn't being compensated for their assistance. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,215 Posts
I was a Gynecologist at a Halloween party once. Don't know how much help I'd be for the gentleman riders since that's not my specialty but if their wives or girlfriends need a hand I'm sure I could take a looksy:rolleyes:. I think I found a doctor

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Hopefully we'll not need any of this information, but anyone with medical training please just see me when you get to the event and give me your cell # just in case help is needed. Both Maine and NH have "Good Samaritan" laws that eliminate any liability for the person who helps in an emergency situation who isn't being compensated for their assistance. Thanks in advance.

I'm CPR and first aid certified. Also was emt but it expired and I never renewed. But if I'm your best hope for living your pretty much up shit creek. But for you Woodsie I will wear a Reno 911 outfit one night. If I can go d course. Haha.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I am an Operating room nurse, certified Combat life saver, former ER nurse tech, and certified ALCS an ABLS practitioner. I'm not planning on attending but if you want to pay for my lodging and essentials, I'll ride up that way and play!

·
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am an Operating room nurse, certified Combat life saver, former ER nurse tech, and certified ALCS an ABLS practitioner. I'm not planning on attending but if you want to pay for my lodging and essentials, I'll ride up that way and play!

No labor budget, but I'll split my paycheck with you! :D

·
7,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They were cops, not EMT's. However, I'd still like to see it. Are we talking Jim Daigle or Trudy Weigle?
The only women's clothing I'd want to see Lax in is (maybe) a woman's snowmobile suit!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts