Road Glide banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there is any daymakers out there that aren't $700. I know there are ones out there that look just like the HD ones for Batwings,

I think a set of black daymakers would add a little something to my paint scheme.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JM Speaker makes them for the MoCo and they just announced availability in RG size this past May. They have dealers selling them....not HD dealers of course.
This is the company I was recalling that has the batwing LED's
I checked out there website. They have a 4.33 inch round one, but its either low beam or high beam only. They are completely round, I am guessing they are not a direct fit.

anybody have these on there RG? if so, what did it take to install them?

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I put HID bulbs in my 2009, long before Daymaker was a word. My riding buddy has a 13 RGU, he paid the $700 for the real deal. Mine are brighter, and around $100 for both bulbs and the ballasts...

Google HID bulbs. Tons of kits out there...

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have Headwinds LEDs in myb RGU and HIDs in my V rod.LEDs are great on low.beam, not so much on high. HIDs work great on both except when they cut out when I'm starting the bike. Turn of ,turn back on ,wait ,start , repeat as necessary till they stay lit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.