Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put a piece of Dynomat in the speaker pods of the J&M Rokker XTs on my vented lowers. 'Am thinking it might improve the bass response of of the XTs?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Dynomat,porting,stuffing the pods with polyfill will help a bunch, there is a thread in roadglide audio with picts. Enjoy the sickness!!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'Got the vented lowers / J&M Rokker XT speaker pods back from Gunslinger yesterday, 'got some DynaMat today!!! I'll be in bidness soon, if I can get Eastern to send me the J&M 500w Programmable amp!!!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me know how you like the 500. I have had some issues with Eastern myself, but thier pricing is good! Enjoy the sickness!!
First they told me that the new programmable 500 was in stock, then they called and basically told me that I had to wait until their current stock (non programmable) was sold out. I settled on the non programmable, so I could get an amp in a reasonable amount of time, and they told me that J&M didn't have the programming cable/software out anyway?

I just hope that if / when I need some customer service that Eastern & J&M won't let me down...

I'll post a review here when I get the 500 and the Rokkers fired up.

·
JMJOHN
1,002 Posts
Heatwave ,,,,,,,

I tried some of our acoustic foam in the J&M LOWER fairing speaker housings, when we first introduced them ,,,,,,

I found that with the acoustical environment surrounding the speaker in the small compartment of the lower fairing shell, it did not really make any difference to the sound, with or without the acoustic foam ,,,,

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heatwave ,,,,,,,

I tried some of our acoustic foam in the J&M LOWER fairing speaker housings, when we first introduced them ,,,,,,

I found that with the acoustical environment surrounding the speaker in the small compartment of the lower fairing shell, it did not really make any difference to the sound, with or without the acoustic foam ,,,,
Thanks John, I will return the Dyna Mat before I open it and save about $25, I was just looking for more bass in the lowers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts