Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
at 180.00 why would you? I just replaced mine yesterday . bought it on line at pep boys for 130.00 bucks, then saved 30% using the spring30 voucher and then had a 15.00 dollar rewards card to use, then went and picked it up within 10 minutes of placing the order.82.00 dollars later dropped it in, fired it up and off I went and saved 100.00:)
I am pretty certain I will get 4 years out of it like the original battery.

· Registered
10,552 Posts

· Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

· Registered
171 Posts
I just picked up a Duracell brand from Batteries Plus (free replacement for the other brand that died after 13 months). Anyway, that thing spins the 103 like a rocket to start her up fast.

The normal price is around $140, but dang!

· Registered
1,390 Posts
at 180.00 why would you? I just replaced mine yesterday . bought it on line at pep boys for 130.00 bucks, then saved 30% using the spring30 voucher and then had a 15.00 dollar rewards card to use, then went and picked it up within 10 minutes of placing the order.82.00 dollars later dropped it in, fired it up and off I went and saved 100.00:)
I am pretty certain I will get 4 years out of it like the original battery.
Do you have a Pep Boys link (or a part #)?? I have some rewards $ to use.

· Registered
5,170 Posts
First HD battery lasted about 50k and this second HD is close to that now....no trickle charger either....03 FLTRI, I do put it on a charger recently, and jump it lately till it's ridden to charge.......must be the only two good batteries from HD?

· Registered
10,552 Posts
First HD battery lasted about 50k and this second HD is close to that now....no trickle charger either....03 FLTRI, I do put it on a charger recently, and jump it lately till it's ridden to charge.......must be the only two good batteries from HD?
I think HD batteries are great batteries, but why pay their price when you can get the same battery with out the sticker for half the price elsewhere.

· Registered
2,001 Posts
I also bought a batteries plus battery $140 comes with a two year free replacement no pro rating.

· Registered
10,552 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.