Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
at 180.00 why would you? I just replaced mine yesterday . bought it on line at pep boys for 130.00 bucks, then saved 30% using the spring30 voucher and then had a 15.00 dollar rewards card to use, then went and picked it up within 10 minutes of placing the order.82.00 dollars later dropped it in, fired it up and off I went and saved 100.00:)
I am pretty certain I will get 4 years out of it like the original battery.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
We have a Battery Depot here locally that sells the same Deka battery for about $60 less than the HD one.

Most cities have something comparable.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just picked up a Duracell brand from Batteries Plus (free replacement for the other brand that died after 13 months). Anyway, that thing spins the 103 like a rocket to start her up fast.

The normal price is around $140, but dang!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
at 180.00 why would you? I just replaced mine yesterday . bought it on line at pep boys for 130.00 bucks, then saved 30% using the spring30 voucher and then had a 15.00 dollar rewards card to use, then went and picked it up within 10 minutes of placing the order.82.00 dollars later dropped it in, fired it up and off I went and saved 100.00:)
I am pretty certain I will get 4 years out of it like the original battery.
Do you have a Pep Boys link (or a part #)?? I have some rewards $ to use.

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
Batterymart.com here. $99 shipped to your door. Same battery as HD only half the price

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
First HD battery lasted about 50k and this second HD is close to that now....no trickle charger either....03 FLTRI, I do put it on a charger recently, and jump it lately till it's ridden to charge.......must be the only two good batteries from HD?

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
First HD battery lasted about 50k and this second HD is close to that now....no trickle charger either....03 FLTRI, I do put it on a charger recently, and jump it lately till it's ridden to charge.......must be the only two good batteries from HD?
I think HD batteries are great batteries, but why pay their price when you can get the same battery with out the sticker for half the price elsewhere.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I also bought a batteries plus battery $140 comes with a two year free replacement no pro rating.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
just log on to pep boys and the spring promo 30% off
Sorry to sound like a dumb-a$$, but I can't find the (HD replacement) battery on the PepBoys site...

I did see the 30% promo though.

Thanks

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
I think HD batteries are great batteries, but why pay their price when you can get the same battery with out the sticker for half the price elsewhere.
Cause the dudets at the dealer are always surprised to see me.....turn the crank and watch them pop out

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Another happy :) Battery Mart customer here.

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts