Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across their site a few days ago and wondering about the quality. Price wise,
I think vivid black was around $550. I was hoping to see if others have these bags and thoughts?

Bob

·
Registered
454 Posts
Agree, with any stretched bag it's hard to line up with a stock fender but I went that route anyway. Can't speak to the quality of those but check out member Roadhawg. Does great work and sells and paints! I went with Top Shop Viper cut from him. Well worth it and the quality is unquestionable.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$600 painted isnt bad, given they're painted and 2:1 as an option(s)

but you almost need extended bags and matching fender if you go streatched
Good point. I hadn't really thought of that.

Bob

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agree, with any stretched bag it's hard to line up with a stock fender but I went that route anyway. Can't speak to the quality of those but check out member Roadhawg. Does great work and sells and paints! I went with Top Shop Viper cut from him. Well worth it and the quality is unquestionable.
Cool. I will check roadhawg.

Bob

·
Registered
80 Posts
Ridegear

I would avoid Ridgear.com at all costs. I paid over $750 for a set of stretched vivid black bags. They arrived broken and the paint was marred from the substandard packaging, additionally, the interior of the bags were tacky as if the paint never cured or was mixed improperly. I couldn't get a phone number to talk to a live body about the issue and when I finally decided to contest the issue with my credit card, the guy actually had the nerve to email me and call me a "[email protected] [email protected]" because I intimated a dispute with my card. He also insisted that I pay for return shipping on this crap, which would have been a pretty penny. Apparently it was shipped from Canada and they wanted me to pay for shipping to New York, no phone numbers, hid behind the identity of email and lastly, they registered me on a Badbuyer.com web site because I initiated a claim with my credit card. Folks, I have excellent credit, a good reputation with Amazon and ebay, and definitely am pretty easy to please, this guy is a crook.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts