Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, wondering if a 6.5” spoiler shield. I found some pics from a google search that shows the 8.5 on with the pouches, but want to confirm the 6.5 will work before I place the order.

Thanks!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guessing this combo isn’t too popular since nobody replied. I ordered one , so I will know on Thursday. :wink:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Got the shield today. I had to notch the mounting holes on the shield (like how the stock shield is) to make it fit with the pouches. It has to be up about an 1/8” from normal for it to clear the pouch.

Not a big deal since I have windshield trim, you can’t see that it’s not flush on the bottom of the rubber gasket, it also makes it easier for a quick change.

I have to to say the 6.5 is slightly taller than I was expecting, and probably could have gone with the 5.5 height wise, but I doubt that it would have worked with the pouch.

Its a great shield, looks good, and it took care of the wind hitting my ears. So I can hear the radio at highway speeds now just fine.

Can’t post pics from my phone, I’ll post later when I have my iPad.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Windshield looks good on the bike. Will sunglasses fit in the pouches? I don't know what I would use the pouches for if I had them other then possibly glasses.
The pockets are pretty small, doubt that glasses would fit.

I keep an EZ pass in one side, and have a lightning cord and a helmet shield finger wiper in the other.

I could fit more in both, but that’s about all I use it for.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Bike looks good. Pockets ARE small. I basically use mine for kickstand “biscuit” and glasses cleaning wipes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts