Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy fellas,

Just ordered a mustang seat (#76033) for my 2010 RG. Next up is a windshield. Settled on the 15' TRSSC from Cee Baileys, though not sure whether to go with the Euro or Dome?

I had a mustang saddle on my old bike and that sat me way forward and higher than my windsheild. I'm 6.0 and 34 inseam. Do you think the 15' TRSSC (Dark gray) euro or dome would suffice, from your experience? Or do I need to go lower (14') or higher (say 16')?

Thanks in advance.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
I have a mustang regal (repadded multiple times) and tried the 15" TRSSC and it was too low for me 6'1", 31 inseam. I went back to my Madstad.:D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Honestly I would wait to order the windshield until you see what your position will be. Each seat moves you around some so better be safe than sorry.

·
Registered
454 Posts
+1

Honestly I would wait to order the windshield until you see what your position will be. Each seat moves you around some so better be safe than sorry.
Have to agree, wait the extra week and make sure you order the correct height. If it's to tall they will cut it down for you but I believe you'll have to pay to send it back.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Like Bill H said, wait until you have the seat until deciding on the windshield height. I have had both style Cee Bailey shields and prefer the Euro over the dome. The dome gave me a little helmet shake at 75 mph, the Euro does not plus it's better in the rain.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks aplenty y'all, all your input and advice gladens my heart. Will wait on the seat prior to buying a windshield, eh CB TRSSC Euro. Will post pics and present my take on my experience.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts