Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, on behalf of the Shark Week attendees and supporters, I sent a check in the amount of $1,000 to the Pioneer Museum in Fredericksburg, Texas. The museum was chosen by the SW V organizers as the recipient of this year's SW donation. Each year the size of the donation grows and this year is a real milestone - one grand! Thanks to all of you who bought raffle tickets, shirts, patches, challenge coins (thanks Bandit!), and street signs, allowing us to make this considerable donation while still providing seed money for Shark Week VI. You guys rock!

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Outstanding. ..

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
That's an outstanding donation. Great job everyone and especially the Hosts of SWV.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
The great news Ron. Thanks for taking care of the donation for us and everything else you continue to do. And thank you to all that helped generate those proceeds!

There will be more (left over) SWV SWAG available for sale with the proceeds going to next years Shark Week fund and Ron has agreed to handle the sale of those items as well. He will be receiving these items soon so keep a lookout if you are interested in purchasing any SWV SWAG

Thanks again Ron!

·
Super Moderator
1,812 Posts
Shark Week Donations

Shark Week Charity

Local charity was and will always be part of Shark Week. Starting back in 2011 we felt that it was important to support a local cause to say thanks. I am happy to see that this continues to be part of Shark Week.

Chris

Shark Week Donations

2011 Sharkweek I - Donation to battle field preservation at Gettysburg
$150.00

2012 Sharkweek II - Buffalo Bill Cody Museum in Leclaire Iowa
$300

2013 Sharkweek III - Daughters of the Pioneers Museum in St George, Utah
$500.00

2014 Sharkweek IV - Shriners of Maine
$750

2015 Sharkweek V - Pioneer Museum in Fredericksburg, Texas
$1000.00