Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!

Which color looks best with black trim & accessories?

• Superior Blue

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Black Denim

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Amber Whiskey

Votes: 8 40.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I give up. Stage 4 kit was never right and it's time to just start over and take a loss. So the very subjective question is which of the new colors will look better in black accessories? Blue, Black Denim, or Amber Whiskey? Pictures more than welcome!

·
Super Moderator
13,082 Posts
What's with your stage 4?

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What's with your stage 4?
3 sets of pistons and tuning that hasn't been right in almost 2 years. Been more than patient with dealer and am going to buy from another after sticking with this one for 10 years.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I think amber whiskey would look cool with black accessories.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Sorry to hear about your engine issues.....that's a shame.......
As far as your color question- I'd have to say the Amber or the black..... I'm a huge fan of the BBP & Black, but the superior I think looks better w/ Chrome.....Keep in mind, there are many items on your '11 that are not interchangable w/ the newer year modles.....
Good Luck

·
Registered
654 Posts
Heres a pic of a Superior Blue blacked out I found on the net. Looks SICK!!! I think it makes the blue really pop. My wife just got one in Sup Blue. She's blacking it out. Gonna look killer!!

:D

·
Registered
337 Posts
08Zinc

Before you give up have you tried a Indy shop? I am a big fan of Roy a C&C Cycle in Odenton. He is a big Zippers fan and I have had good luck with both.

By your profile looks like you are I Maryland, if that is the case give him a try.

If you decide to look at another bike might I suggest Old Glory in Laurel MD. Ask for Kim, good people.

Either way you go good luck.

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
I voted the superior blue. I think it looks best with everything blacked out. The Amber Whiskey would also look good but I think the blue is better.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks for that picture. That is exactly what I wanted to see and it is beautiful

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
08Zinc

Before you give up have you tried a Indy shop? I am a big fan of Roy a C&C Cycle in Odenton. He is a big Zippers fan and I have had good luck with both.

By your profile looks like you are I Maryland, if that is the case give him a try.

If you decide to look at another bike might I suggest Old Glory in Laurel MD. Ask for Kim, good people.

Either way you go good luck.
Yeah, several indys. None are equipped to work on fuel injection issues. At this point, I'm willing to take a loss. I'm tired of taking the bike to dealers and just want to get a new one and really enjoyed the several test rides I took yesterday. If what I am looking at doesn't work out, I will give Roy a try. Thanks!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts