Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't like all her songs, but she sings pretty good.

and a fan's phone video of her walking on a Halestorm performance of Foghat's "I just want to make love to you"

and a couple of her best known bluesy numbers.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts
Like one of the 4 Non Blondes Teamed up with Early Black Keys......I can see if I paid it some attention it would grow on me

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Like one of the 4 Non Blondes Teamed up with Early Black Keys......I can see if I paid it some attention it would grow on me
A couple of her numbers kept showing up on pandora. Definitely like the more bluesy numbers.
Halestorm and The Pretty Reckless are also in the rotation.
I like this new tune Death by Rock and Roll.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
I like her old stuff. THe new one isnt bad, but not as good as the older stuff. The old stuff was more FU to the world attitude. The new stuff is nicer. Like she has an axe to grind in the beginning, but now she is cool with it.
Typically, if the musican / song writer is nad at somebody, the songs reflect that hurt / anger and they write really good songs. When they are happy, the songs suck. Look at Puddle of Mudd. He was in and out of jail for the first couple CDS- greeat music. He went clean and happy with his wife. Those newer CDs sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts