Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just another day at the office and then, I noticed I cant seem to add a double din to my 15 glide without mods. Has anyone done this yet?

·
Registered
8,597 Posts
Just another day at the office and then, I noticed I cant seem to add a double din to my 15 glide without mods. Has anyone done this yet?
Yes its been done. He made a filler plate for the extra space. I believe he use a Pioneer HU. It on this forum if you want to search.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well to start its not water proof but i do have a waterproof cover that i place over it if i get caught in the rain which i have on about 3 occasions & had no issues with the radio , i just couldn't stand the oem H/U and this unit from Power Acoustik PD931NB was something i was used to since i also installed one in my wife mini van.

as for the install everything was custom fabricated to mount this single DIN unit in the bike and then i just covered up the rest of the opening, caulked up the edges, and once i was finally happy with the outcome i had the whole inner fairing cowl painted Gloss Black

Also as for the wiring connections i only needed the 3 wires essential to powering this unit up i.e.....Ground , 12V always on & 12V switched.. i have the electrical manual for My bike so finding the correct wiring was easy and then Biketronics.com allowed me the use of my handlebar controls with their BT1005X radio control module ( My brand H/U is not on the list of H/U that are supported by this unit BUT i knew i could get it to work and it does controlling my volume & changing the mode on my H/U and thats all i wanted , anything else my screen is touch screen )

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice job, going to wait till winter and I am going to modify the bracket and go for a double din.

Very nice setup

·
Registered
3 Posts
DVD Audio-video

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7″ In-Dash Double-Noise DVD Audio-video Receiver & Sundown Audio SA-12 D4 REV.3: Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD provides you with an incredible experience if you are searching for any good DVD player with the features you need Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD is a superb choice.

Eincar offers confidence & convenience for each customer to look on EinCar by supplying customer support department. You are able to refer to them as on for those who have any problems, comments, or suggestions. They'll reply your email within 1 morning. If you haven't received the reply email, you might refer to them as again. Make sure you send an e-mail together with your name, order Number, as well as your comments.

What tools will you be needing? Based on your automobile and put you may need a group of different tools. Maybe you will have to remove some bolts or screws. You might have to drill using your firewall to be able to power your latest unit. It trim should be removed you will need something to consider proper care of that.

Purchasing Car Electronics Online. Vehicles have probably switched to the primary method of transport these days. Because of data and correspondence innovation and employ of credit office, reasonableness remains conveyed nearer to the conventional shopper. Regardless, a man is characterised by the kind of car electronics that his/her vehicle has. Excited vehicle proprietors getting a small expenditure to save lead much more about vehicle appear gadgets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts