Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Great pics... hate that I didn't go! Just like I did this time last year... "Man! I really need to plan to go to Shark Week next year!" LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great picture. What was the total number of RG in attendance?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I’m sure the final count will be out by those who are running the event, but I’ve heard numbers in the order of 230+/- bikes and/or people.

Last night was the raffle and presentations. Lots of great products to bid on with your tickets, and some people bought a lot of raffle tickets. Waiting on the results of Shark week XI, 2021. Looks like it’ll be either the Lake Tahoe area or Appleton Wisconsin area. Both presentations were well done.

So far it’s been an awesome event and we’re glad we came. Looking forward to our next Shark week!

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^What Matt said!
Good Lord Willing and The Creek Don't Rise, I'll be there too.
Thanks to Everyone that shared Their Great Time with All of Us that were unable to attend.
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Note next year is the tenth anniversary and will be held in Gettysburg Pa, 2021 Shark Week 11 although being called Lake Tahoe is actually being held in Virginia City, Nevada.
Shark Week X is an easy ride for madmat and Mike U looking forward to seeing you in Gettysburg

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Glider_114 are you in a hurry because you have never been to Lake Tahoe or that prostitution is legal in Nevada LOL
See you in Gettysburg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts