Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these? Drag Specialties Ride Height Adjustable Shocks For Harley Touring 1984-2016

·
Registered
629 Posts
While I don't have any feedback regarding how these shocks perform, our Drag rep brought a set with him to a recent meeting we had and I was honestly quite surprised with how well they seemed to be built. I'd say they are as "solid" in that regard as the top brands. That being said though, I am interested in hearing some feedback about how well they perform before we add them to our online product line-up.

Lindsey :0)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm curious my self not a lot of reviews on them . just looking at the images they seem to be well built. If I end up with some I'll post a review.

·
Registered
55 Posts
just seen a reply on another forum (HD). Not too good. Just one reply but...

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
just seen a reply on another forum (HD). Not too good. Just one reply but...
I think I seen that review. It was not good at all. I think "hate" and "junk" were in there somewhere.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have them on my 13 Custom. My ride height is 11" and I have the springs set pretty firm. They don't compare to high end shocks, but for the money I think they're good shocks. My bike handles well and I ride pretty hard. My front end has a set of race tech gold valves and lowered 1". Hope this helps

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the response not sure what I'm going with just put progressive mono's in the front . Still researching the rear shocks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts