·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here its is dragos stage 2 kit dyno results
107.5 hp/118.2 ft-lbs

bike pulls like an animal. feels great

techno research direct link tuner
107 ci kit 10.6 compression (oem jugs Bored)
stage 2 heads
tman 625 cam
dragula 2 into 1
se ac
s&s push rods
gaterman lifters
rivera primo pro clutch

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Nice numbers but whats up with that graph. HP/TQ are suppose to cross at 5250 not 4750? That and the numbers are off by 10 on each side.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the first run was with the break in map and the rev limiter was set at 5000 rpm. the last run the rev limiter was set to 6200. my builder and i are good friends with Rob. these guys know how i like to romp on my bike so during the break in they wanted to "keep me honest"

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
the first run was with the break in map and the rev limiter was set at 5000 rpm. the last run the rev limiter was set to 6200. my builder and i are good friends with Rob. these guys know how i like to romp on my bike so during the break in they wanted to "keep me honest"
It doesn't matter if the rev limiter is set at 100 rpm's or 100,000 rpm's, HP/TQ cross at 5250.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
It doesn't matter if the rev limiter is set at 100 rpm's or 100,000 rpm's, HP/TQ cross at 5250.
HP and Torque are only going to cross at 5252rpm(not 5250) on a graphical comparison, if the same scaling is used for both traces, which in this case they aren't. There's nothing "wrong" with the guys numbers, or bike. The dyno operator simply chose a different scaling between the two, for whatever reason.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Nice numbers but whats up with that graph. HP/TQ are suppose to cross at 5250 not 4750? That and the numbers are off by 10 on each side.
Your looking at a graph from a Dynostar dynamometer. The scale is staggered side to side for HP and TQ. That is why the intersecting points are at a different RPM than what your accustom to seeing on most Dynojet machine graphs

See Jeff already explained. Sorry

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Bpt, who is your builder. Those are some nice numbers. Is he out your way in Bridgeport? Wanting to do something similiar although other mods are coming first. Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks guys for clearing that up. Rob is sending me a new graph with the corrected scaling. Scott, ill pm you his info. Yes his down here on Bpt . If he okays me putting his info on here ill be sure to put it up. This forum has been a great source of info.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
It looks very good Rob did a nice job on the tune. Just need to fix scale. But the numbers dont lie.
Wait until you get the our 54mm throttle body on there Thats port matched to your heads. You will see at leaset 4/7 more hp easy.
I am glade you are happy. Just remeber those heads are set up for a blower spec like we talked so when you are ready for a procharger we just need to swap out cams to my blower cams and easy 160/170 hp.....:eek:

Here its is dragos stage 2 kit dyno results
107.7 hp/118.5 ft-lbs

bike pulls like an animal. feels great

techno research direct link tuner
107 ci kit 10.6 compression (oem jugs Bored)
stage 2 heads
tman 625 cam
dragula 2 into 1
s&s push rods
gaterman lifters
rivera primo pro clutch

·
Registered
205 Posts
Bpt looking forward to this build. Jugs & TB coming off this week and shipping to Frank. Local shop in Manchester will be doing the work. Dyno when done with Franks 611 cam will post numbers in a few weeks after he runs it on the Dyno.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bpt looking forward to this build. Jugs & TB coming off this week and shipping to Frank. Local shop in Manchester will be doing the work. Dyno when done with Franks 611 cam will post numbers in a few weeks after he runs it on the Dyno.

You're gonna love it! I'm also wanting to see what franks 611 cams does in comparison to the tman 625. Are you having head work done?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nice.. you sound pleased
Thinking on a 107 upgrade how is the local traffic riding?
Also have a great tuner near DOC, was offer 107 over the HD stage 4.
Congrats

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice.. you sound pleased
Thinking on a 107 upgrade how is the local traffic riding?
The ride ability is better then stock and with my dragula a lot less heat. I've zero issues the dragos parts and the dragula is hands down the best exhaust out. And I've owned them all (d&d thunder header bassani etc)

·
Registered
205 Posts
You're gonna love it! I'm also wanting to see what franks 611 cams does in comparison to the tman 625. Are you having head work done?
Yes, getting Diabolo 2 with upgraded jugs with bigger cooling fins for a little extra. Love the big low rpm torq he posted. Have the SCS pipe so expecting 2 or so less tq and HP. But jug upgrade should make up the difference to get close to 117hp and 124tq.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts