Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is what I ended up with on my 124 from Frank tuned by Ed at The Dyno Difference. This is the touring motor with S&S 640's, S&S 58mm TB, 5.8 injectors, and the 2.55" baffle in the original Dragula 2 into 1.

Reactions: Hullhorr

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, bear with me, need to figure out how to resize this.

·
Registered
830 Posts
....Patently humming the theme to Jeopardy...........

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
....Patently humming the theme to Jeopardy...........
LMAO!!! I don't know what to do. I'm still trying to figure this out.

OK, think I finally got it.

·
Registered
852 Posts
CRAP...This chart has me re-thinking my 117-124 decision :grin::grin:

That thing is making over 100#'s of TQ from 2250 thru redline and and 120#'s of TQ from 2750 to 6000 RPM...WOW

This has got to be a blast to ride

·
Registered
110 Posts
CRAP...This chart has me re-thinking my 117-124 decision :grin::grin:

That thing is making over 100#'s of TQ from 2250 thru redline and and 120#'s of TQ from 2750 to 6000 RPM...WOW

This has got to be a blast to ride
If you can afford to buy a S&S 124, do it. I just picked up my bike with a 124. Mine is 132HP - 137 TQ, stock out of the crate. A 124 L.C. Motor with a Drago 2 into one. Fantastic power from bottom to top
You can't go wrong. One thing, be sure your tuner knows is stuff.

·
Registered
7,287 Posts
I gotta save my coins.. good to hear it's a good buy.

·
Registered
110 Posts
If you can afford to buy a S&S 124, do it. I just picked up my bike with a 124. Mine is 132HP - 137 TQ, stock out of the crate. A 124 L.C. Motor with a Drago 2 into one. Fantastic power from bottom to top
You can't go wrong. One thing, be sure your tuner knows is stuff.
Side note: Crate motor, you still have to buy the exhaust, injectors & throttle body. As of now, I am running the stock clutch. So far, so good.
Normal ridding. Easy on the shifts.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the compliments. This thing is a blast to ride. Gotta give Frank credit for building a good motor and Ed for a thorough tune. Both these guys go the extra mile to make you the customer happy.

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Nice numbers!! I have basically the same numbers out of my S&S crate motor 132/134 this is with true duels. I will be changing exhaust this winter. Enjoy the ride as if that needs to be said..........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts