Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can not go wrong with Frank at Drago's Bike Works. Very involved in customer service. Excellent exhaust systems and does incredible motor work. Gets back to you quick and helps even his "non customers" out where other businesses may or may not. give him a try!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Frank is one of the few stand up guys in this business that tells you like it is , not what you want to hear , never over sells , and gives incredible customer service before and after the sale

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Very Well said guys!
From the very first time I spoke with Frank I knew that he was one of a kind.
He will answer any questions that you have and would never try and sell you something you didn't want or need.
He is also highly knowledgeable when it comes to engine power and repair.
I was so happy with his help when I purchased his True Duals and a few other things that I talked a friend of mine into the same set up. He was also pleasantly surprised when he spoke with Frank.
One thing to remember is that Frank is very busy. That doesn't mean he won't help you. Make sure to leave him a message and a number to reach you at and be assured that he will definitely call you back.
It's always nice to be able to recommend and purchase from a Forum Member.
Just my honest opinion of a Great Guy!
Mike U.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Frank is a great guy who provides excellent products and service. Looking forward to him working his magic on my engine this winter.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Frank Dragos

I dealt with Frank on the purchase of a Thundermax tuner, and I give him a thumbs up on customer service. Lets face it, these bikes are expensive and they are a LUXURY(not a neessity) and when you make a purchase you expect decent customer service. I had a chance to order a Yaffe product last night-I refused because he has the WORST customer service ever! One day when when his business has failed, he'll realize how his customer service was his undoing.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I stopped by to see Frank at his shop last week. I was interested in seeing his H-pipe. He took an hour + out of his busy day to tell me everything I ever needed to know. He had a bike in his shop with the H-pipe, he fired it up and it sounded awesome. Gave me a tour of his shop and told me about all the work he was doing. Where else can you go and get that kind of service? I bought the H-pipe at a great price. I can't wait to get it installed. I'm lucky to have him so close. Thanks Frank, you won a customer for life.

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
I called Frank last week and left a message and he called me back in no time.
I placed my order for the Thundermax and we spent some time on the phone BS'ing.
He's a great guy and I love doing business with him.
It was the third or fourth time that I've contacted him and he always takes time out of his busy day to talk with you.
Thanks, once again, Frank!
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
^^^ This. I just received my PV-1 from Frank who took down my details (some he already had on file since I bought my exhaust from him a couple years ago), created and uploaded a custom map, and shipped, all in a day or two. Thanks again Frank!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I recently purchased Dragula-2 exhaust and Thundermax from Frank. After a number of e-mails and phone calls, where Frank responded immediately and was straight up and very helpful, I pulled the trigger.

The pipes and Tmax were shipped with excellent protection and fixed into place with zip ties. For a new product the exhaust arrived much sooner than I expected. The header was so nice it was a shame to cover it with heat shields. The heat shields were thick and fit perfectly. The instal was a breeze.

I was concerned about learning the Tmax. The map Frank provided worked like a champ. The bike runs better than ever and no more dyno run$.

Frank and his crew deliver on every aspect of the business. Two thumbs up!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts