Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought the Dragos Dragula 2 after a lot of research and a couple conversations with Frank at Dragos. Got them a week ago and have been chomping at the bit to get them put on. Finally did today. I tell you what, these motherfuckers are bad. They aren't an obnoxious loud when idling but when you get on it, people will notice. Nice deep rumble with a little bite at the end. If you are considering it, go with Dragos. I literally haven't seen a bad word about them on any forum (quite the feat considering some forum members).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aozZgkB0iD4&feature=youtu.be

Attachments

·
The ICON
2,342 Posts
Frank is a great guy and makes quality products

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
This only makes me wanna switch up my exhaust even sooner, but gotta wait a bit longer. Funds are going toward another project first then new exhaust for the Harley

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
Looking at the pix I gotta say I'm impressed.... You actually still have a house phone? Sorry couldn't resist. :D :D

Pipes look great on the new bike. I've never read anything bad about his products either.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking at the pix I gotta say I'm impressed.... You actually still have a house phone? Sorry couldn't resist. :D :D
I wish that's what my garage looked like. Thats my buddy's shop and he still has a landline so customers won't blow up his cell phone after hours with questions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question re: Dragula

I'm a newbie here, and looking for some advise.. Have a new 15 RG special. Just installed the stage 1 breather, and the SE tuner.. Now for the pipes..I bought a new complete set of Rineharts, but turns out they are the wrong set for my bike and i will be returning them this week.( Rinehart 100-0300). Now I'm seriously looking at this pipe.. Seems what I'm looking for.. Is this an easy tune to find on the screaming eagle tuner? Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm a newbie here, and looking for some advise.. Have a new 15 RG special. Just installed the stage 1 breather, and the SE tuner.. Now for the pipes..I bought a new complete set of Rineharts, but turns out they are the wrong set for my bike and i will be returning them this week.( Rinehart 100-0300). Now I'm seriously looking at this pipe.. Seems what I'm looking for.. Is this an easy tune to find on the screaming eagle tuner? Thanks.
I have the SE Race Tuner as well, my mechanic didn't seem to have any issues with tuning it. I haven't upgraded my intake yet, so not sure if that changes things or not, but I would think it wouldn't be an issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.