Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the pipe on for a few months now. And seem to like it more and more every time I ride with it. It seems to have gotten a little louder since putting it on. And has developed a nice raspy bark which i love.

And Frank was more than helpful answering all my questions over a few phone calls. Never making me feel pressured to purchase his product.

My mid range power seems much improved over the true duals I had on before. I had the bike dyno'd and was surprised it hit 100 HP to the wheels. The tech said he doesn't see my combo make that often. Bike has a 95 inch kit with cams and breather. I never dyno'd the bike before so I can't compare numbers. But I would be willing to bet any other pipe would not make better numbers with my combo. My clutch was slipping a little at the top. So I will replace that and bring it back for a print out and final tune.

The only small con I can say is.. After switching to a 2 into 1.. I do notice a little more heat on my leg at stop lights. I'm going to try some frame heat shields and see if that helps. But its not unbearable to me.

Overall another satisfied customer here.. Thanks Frank

Here is a video of my bike idling and some ride by's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK02gOp5wkY&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hands down the best pipe ive ever own best perfoming, sounding and looking. and ive own then all (thunder header bassani v&h rinehart and so on). And it out performed my buddies wegner as well.:D

·
Registered
7,280 Posts
I've had the pipe on for a few months now. And seem to like it more and more every time I ride with it. It seems to have gotten a little louder since putting it on. And has developed a nice raspy bark which i love.

And Frank was more than helpful answering all my questions over a few phone calls. Never making me feel pressured to purchase his product.

My mid range power seems much improved over the true duals I had on before. I had the bike dyno'd and was surprised it hit 100 HP to the wheels. The tech said he doesn't see my combo make that often. Bike has a 95 inch kit with cams and breather. I never dyno'd the bike before so I can't compare numbers. But I would be willing to bet any other pipe would not make better numbers with my combo. My clutch was slipping a little at the top. So I will replace that and bring it back for a print out and final tune.

The only small con I can say is.. After switching to a 2 into 1.. I do notice a little more heat on my leg at stop lights. I'm going to try some frame heat shields and see if that helps. But its not unbearable to me.

Overall another satisfied customer here.. Thanks Frank

Here is a video of my bike idling and some ride by's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK02gOp5wkY&feature=youtu.be
The heat of the pipe & the mpg is the only cons I have. Sounds, looks, & performs great.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The heat of the pipe & the mpg is the only cons I have. Sounds, looks, & performs great.

I'm surprised to hear that. I forgot to mention I'm getting about 20 more miles per tank of gas now. Maybe my tune was rich before.

I'd be curious to hear others comment on that.. Either way, mines staying on :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
I can't wait to see and hear one in person at SWIII. I've been a die hard ProPipe fan for years, but all I hear about is Frank and his damn Drago. I've always wanted a black pipe, but most of them turn to shitty brown after a while. I've heard his holds up better, want to see with my own eyes.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If your shooting threw Vegas to get to Shark week... Lets meet up..You can hear mine all the way up to Utah :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts