Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK. Here are the final dyno results from my Dragos Stage 2.5 kit. VERY happy! Torgue comes on at over 110ft. lbs at 2500 rpms, peaks at 119 and pulls over 105 ft. lbs. til 5500 rpms. Now that's usable power! Thanks, Frank!

BTW, anyone in the SE Virginia/NE NC looking for a dyno tune should go to Colliers HD in Roanoke Rapids NC. Brook, the dyno tech, is meticulous in his approach and knows his s^#* . He explains in detail what he did to achieve the results and you can tell he loves what he is doing. He spent 8 hours doing mine and a buddy's bike and we each paid only $250.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got 250 miles on mine thundermaxx , Dragula 2, 580 cam 107 diablo 2.5 kit compression set a 10.8 to 1 hoping for results that good cant twist it up just yet though ,,, soon enough

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got 250 miles on mine thundermaxx , Dragula 2, 580 cam 107 diablo 2.5 kit compression set a 10.8 to 1 hoping for results that good cant twist it up just yet though ,,, soon enough
I know what you mean. It killed me having to go through the break in period! With that CR you should do at least as well. Good luck!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Dragos website claims 110hp/118 torqs.

Is this the setup you got?

Drago's Stage 2 heads 1.9 intakes 1.615 exhaust valve & CNC port.

New Big bore cylinders and forge pistons Drago's 580 or 608 or 611 cam your choice.

S&S quick pushrods and tubes.

Drago's Cam gasket and bearing kit.

Drago's USA made lifters.

Must send in stock heads for rework.

110/112 Horse Power & 120/124 Torque

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dragos website claims 110hp/118 torqs.

Is this the setup you got?

Drago's Stage 2 heads 1.9 intakes 1.615 exhaust valve & CNC port.

New Big bore cylinders and forge pistons Drago's 580 or 608 or 611 cam your choice.

S&S quick pushrods and tubes.

Drago's Cam gasket and bearing kit.

Drago's USA made lifters.

Must send in stock heads for rework.

110/112 Horse Power & 120/124 Torque

Yes, that's my setup. I used the Fuel Moto adjustable pushrods I had and everything else was from Drago. He did my heads (1.9/1.615 valves) (83cc), S&S 106 cylinders, Wiseco pistons (delivered w/rings installed), S&S Premium lifters w/ travel limiters, his 580 cam, .030 head gasket (resulting in 10.4-1 CR) It has great torque all across the RPM range and the butt dyno can definitely feel it! Give Frank a call and he will talk about your build for as long as you want w/o any sales pressure.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Oh man that stuff looks good. I been drooling over this kit for some time now. Finally have stage 1 on the way. Will roll that for as long as I have to (1 more year of payments) & then pull the trigger on this.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Rockajet....did you have to do any work to the bottom end?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rockajet....did you have to do any work to the bottom end?
No. I've had numerous conversations with both Frank Drago and the folks at Fuel Moto and the consensus is that the stock bottom end if more than adequate for anything under 120-125HP or so.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts