Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

I have a BRAND NEW [/B]backrest for a Harley Touring bike. I am running a Harley Tallboy seat and I am bummed that this will not work as it is a nice freakin' backrest. Very well made - just look at the attention to detail on the underside with the powdercoated strip that is screwed to the bottom to hold the vinyl down rather than just stapled.

It will fit the late model (2009 - 2013 don't know about 2014 but should) touring bikes with the thick OEM seat - Road King, Electra Glide, Road Glide. It will fit the Street Glide and Road Glide Custom but you would have to cut the stem down as I believe the area where the backrest slot is located is not as thick on the Street Glide and Road Glide Custom models.

• A complete backrest, pad, bracket/upright
• Mounting Bracket is adjustable Front to Back to accommodate different placement
• No cutting, drilling or welding - a simple 5 minute install, then just slide backrest in/out
• Powder coat Bracket, upright and closing plate
• Double stitched heavy marine grade vinyl (matches HD seat material very well)
• Luxury High density foam
• Bottom finished with stainless screws and Powder Coated plate( NOT JUST STAPLED)
• 100% American made​

I simply opened the box and put the bracket on my bike and found it would not fit because the TallBoy seat moves the backrest slot in the seat back 2". Backrest is in original packaging. I did try it with my OEM seat and it fit like glove

SOLD!

Attachments

·
Registered
605 Posts
Harley backrest should fit, bracket for it has 4 mounting points, had a tall boy on my 07 and the grasshopper fit as well as the Harley. Looks like you could turn your bracket around an it would move it back enough

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Item is SOLD!

You can find the same backrest on eBay for just a little more! There are two companies that make the same product ( one copied the other !)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts