Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far two come up a lot, Rockford Forsgate DSP1, Arc Audio PCM, what else is there out thereanyone is running, I’m leaning towards the Rockford Forsgate DSP cause of app oriented vs computer based to run it. I’m not concerned with subwoofer system so it’s not a concern, I’m also looking at 6 speaker set up that will consist of woofer/tweeter. The 7th/8th would be 6x9 or 8/8.8 component system so in need of correct 12-16 channels to control it unless using Y adapters for front vs rear R/L sides. Anyhow what do you think? And how has it worked out vs a crossover system, since crossovers consume more than Doing DSP way and pros and cons of both?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I think you are over thinking this. What you are talking about is an active system on a motorcycle moving at speed, which is hard enough to tune in a car and would be impossible to tune on a bike.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I chose to go with the Arc PSM based upon size to fit in the fairing despite the need to tune with a PC. Of course you're not doing this while it's moving... I don't have it finished yet so cannot comment on how works/sounds.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I chose to go with the Arc PSM based upon size to fit in the fairing despite the need to tune with a PC. Of course you're not doing this while it's moving... I don't have it finished yet so cannot comment on how works/sounds.
Get a hold of Alex at Bagger Audio Lab. He can answer all your questions about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts