Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're starting to shit up the other guys thread. So I think starting one for the DSR1 will help everyone as it's about the DSR1 and then question its ability in your specific system.

Now here's my question. Ya may have seen my BT2180.15 post. It's what I have on the way. It's a complete plug and play system. Has the BT355 LL. But I like the idea of the EQ on the DSR1. Beats the Bass/Treble options we're left with. I'm guessing I ditch the 355s for this. And does this go before the amp? Which means I'll need to choose the install kit. And having the head unit flashed do I need to get the rear set up? Is it worth it with my system? Just want all the parts here at once if I decide to go this route I'll order it now. Puttin GB the 850.00 head unit purchase off for now.

https://www.americanhardbag.com/collections/dsr1/products/harley-radio-interface-equalizer-rockford-fosgate-dsr1

·
Registered
753 Posts
Yes you can ditch the line leveler.

Yes it goes between the radio and the amp.

I do think you will need the flash to turn on the rear inputs to the DSR1, but not positive as I haven’t used one. Call fosgate to find out straight from the horses mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
To get the best possible signal out of the radio, you will want to get a 4 channel 0 amp flash for the factory radio. That will enable the rear outputs and get the flattest audio signal out of the HU.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts