Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Water Displacing (WD) 40 is light distilate.......I've used small model brush n anti-siege (whatever flavor) and smallest amount, maybe axle grease, ever so tiny,other ways too...

·
Registered
520 Posts
spray silicone, goes on wet dries clear and quickly, with no oil residue to attract dirt.. on guns i'm a wd40 guy.. not on the bike.. the graphite is good too but leaves gray/black residue.. and i'm not gonna lube the fuel door.

·
Registered
440 Posts
spray silicone, goes on wet dries clear and quickly, with no oil residue to attract dirt.. on guns i'm a wd40 guy.. not on the bike.. the graphite is good too but leaves gray/black residue.. and i'm not gonna lube the fuel door.
I can't explain why, but I believe any and every gunsmith you may talk with will tell you WD40 will wreck the action on any gun. Better to use one of the synthetic gun oils that will not harden over time.

·
Banned
845 Posts
Harley Lube! This stuff is perfect for all the doors, hinges, brake lines, cables, etc! Its a clear lube so will not discolor cables and leave a residue on metal... Its cheap to!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts