Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been looking and cannot find rear tire 180/50R/18 for my 2013 anniv cvo roadglide.Talked to a couple off people and was told that size was not available.Can get front tire 130/60b/19 but not rear.Really want to put elite's on bike.Had them on my 08 streetglide and loved them.Hate to have to get tires from stealer.Was looking at pirelli night dragons also.Can get rear tire but not front.............Any ideas fellas................Thanks

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
with the cvo, you're very limited on what you can put on (at this time). the night dragons will fit, but i believe they have a lower load rating than the stock dunlops.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
with the cvo, you're very limited on what you can put on (at this time). the night dragons will fit, but i believe they have a lower load rating than the stock dunlops.
Yup, rear Agitators are a Harley-only tire.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have the same problem as you 18 Agitators. Can get the front in an Elite but not the rear. Spoke with Dunlop and the 180/55B18 (Bias)Elite will be out this fall. So until then you will have to use the HD series tire. Call or email Dunlop to see if they are going to make the 180/50R18 (Radial)you need.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
This is the only reason I didn't go with the Agitators.. I decided to go with the Chrome enforcers, 16 in back 19 up front..
I got lucky last fall, a local dealer was offering any OEM replacement tire for $200 installed. You can bet I hopped on that puppy in a heartbeat!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts