Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my Dynamic Rings off my 2013 and put them on my 2019 and ran the procedure for syncing as per CD both ways. Bike running and bike off. The brake lights work, but the running lights do not. I have a special so only the two lights in the back and the tribar at the bottom. On the front the left side running light works but the right does not. The front signals function fine.

I have a load equalizer on my 2013 but supposedly one is not needed for the 2019. I've tried every combo with the flashers on and the bike off. 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes. Then I tired all the same with the bike running to no avail. Custom Dynamics said they should work fine. I don't mind purchasing new ones (these were on the otehr bike when I bought it) but these should be working according to their procedure. Had the smae issue on a 2015 bike I had.

Any insight? Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I had the same issue on my 2019. The spade connector wasn't making proper contact in the socket. I took the connector out and rotated it 180 and re-installed them and now both front and rear works fine. Weird solution, but it worked.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
not a weird solution at all. the plug is an 1157 so it has an offset. if you are 180° out, you can 'force' it in (not really that hard to do), but contact will not be made.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts