Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Just wondering what the general preference for a dyno is between the factory pro EC997 and dynojet 250i for solely tuning Harley's?? I have had some people throw their two cents in regarding the A/F tuning vs 4 gas etc so just looking for some more opinions. Brutal honesty appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hello! Just wondering what the general preference for a dyno is between the factory pro EC997 and dynojet 250i for solely tuning Harley's?? I have had some people throw their two cents in regarding the A/F tuning vs 4 gas etc so just looking for some more opinions. Brutal honesty appreciated!

Thanks!
Brutally honest, who really cares. Both systems are just tools to and end and that end is a good running bike. What is more important to me is the persons ability to operate them. Now if you are wanting a "bragging sheet" go find the happiest dyno in your area and get a few pulls.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Brutally honest, who really cares. Both systems are just tools to and end and that end is a good running bike. What is more important to me is the persons ability to operate them. Now if you are wanting a "bragging sheet" go find the happiest dyno in your area and get a few pulls.
Take the best dyno made, put it in the hands of a mediocre operator and it will produce a mediocre tune.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts