Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the morning at Robs Dyno this morning in Gardner Mass getting my 13' Road Glide dialed in after the Andrews 57H cams were installed. My mechanic was doing auto tunes on my SERT for me but the bike was running way lean and starving for fuel after the cam install, just wasn't getting anywhere fast at that point, ran rough on the throttle on low and popped on decal.

Mods to date:
V&H Power Duals x-pipe
V&H Hi output mufflers
SE Ventilator AC
SE race tuner pro
Andrews 57H Cams

Dyno results on arrival 92.1Hp - 109.9 ft-lbs tq (running like crap, was real lean, had more power than stock but was not very rider friendly)
After 2.5 hours on dyno 95.2HP - 113.2 ft-lbs tq (constant pull with no issues, runs better than a new stock bike but with more ponies) Freaking pulls nicely!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Those look like nice numbers. Looks like it starts off in the nice 2-2500rpm range and climbs.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those look like nice numbers. Looks like it starts off in the nice 2-2500rpm range and climbs.
Little light on HP & TQ down low, real nice mid & high RPM's.
Rob @ Robs Dyno showed me a chart from a customer of his using S&S 551 cams, TQ & HP are start much higher at 1,800-2,000 rpm's (like 95tq - 50hp) but drop drastically when approaching the mid 3,500 rpm area.

Its all in riding preference & style, if your a 2-up rider I'd be thinking the 551's would be real beneficial. I'm pretty aggressive on the throttle and don't spend a lot of time down low under 2,500.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rob is one of the best tuners in the northeast. Glad your happy.
Rob spends the time to explain everything he is doing to your bike while your watching him tune. His operating system he uses to adjust the air/fuel mixture is an absolute science, Grade A+! Highly recommend this shop!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Nice numbers. Have similar setup, love it. Dyno chart almost identical, my air fuel was flat about 13.1 across.
Nothing like a good tune. Ran through the same issues until DOC's Performance tune it. Gained some hp and tq, the biggest gain was riding... total different ride after.
Enjoy the ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts