Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked my bike from the Dyno Man, it Dyno'd at 99HP 113 LB FT TQ. Main mods are FullSack Headpipe, and Andrews 57H CAMS. Love the ride.

Semper Fi

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Betty's Dyno Sheet

98.71HP / 112.69 LD FT TQ are my dyno numbers. I rounded up the numbers. As I said this is a 12 FLTRX with Fullsac Header, Andrews 57h CAMS, V&H Naked air cleaner. No other performance mods.

Just picked my bike from the Dyno Man, it Dyno'd at 99HP 113 LB FT TQ. Main mods are FullSack Headpipe, and Andrews 57H CAMS. Love the ride.

Semper Fi

Attachments

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Nice dyno. Almost identical to my numbers on the 16 RGS with D&D and the 57H. If your dyno guy would have spent just a little more time, your lines would have been smoothed out and not have the little squiggles in it. It takes more time to do that so some don't mess with it. You will enjoy the ride now.

·
Registered
165 Posts

Semper Fi
That's good news, I have the same cam and set up but have not dynode it yet. I really like the cam. Seems like it noses over at about 5700.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice dyno. Almost identical to my numbers on the 16 RGS with D&D and the 57H. If your dyno guy would have spent just a little more time, your lines would have been smoothed out and not have the little squiggles in it. It takes more time to do that so some don't mess with it. You will enjoy the ride now.
Did you have your bike dyno'd in Beaumont at Cowboys? I rode there last week and the guys really impressed me. Im seriously thinking about letting them put a stage 1 or 2 and dyno tune it.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Numbers look good. I've been considering the TW222 cam but may have to check out that Andrews. A bit off topic, but would like to see pictures of your front end with the wheel and 1" drop. Gonna do the same real soon.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Have same cam different pipes numbers little lower yet love how rides, left couple notches on TQ cause the V&H HO tuner did a great job he recommended other pipes for better performance but like the low rumble note of the HO.
Enjoy the ride you will love how pulls on the six gear now no need to down shift at highway speeds for quick acceleration.
Do you have SAE dyno sheet?

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Have same cam different pipes numbers little lower yet love how rides, left couple notches on TQ cause the V&H HO tuner did a great job he recommended other pipes for better performance but like the low rumble note of the HO.
Enjoy the ride you will love how pulls on the six gear now no need to down shift at highway speeds for quick acceleration.
Do you have SAE dyno sheet?
What pipes did he recommend? What do you think about the D and D? The guys at the HD shop here keep recommending the D&D.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Say what???
Baffles that exceed 2 1/2" are efficient with large engines like 120 - 124" but don't fair as well on a 103". The lack of back pressure in mild cam smaller engines will produce a sag in lower RPM torque that is virtually impossible to tune out and doesn't gain anything on the high RPM. Again, this refers to the majority of bikes on the road.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Can you post your dyno? I like that its making full power at about 4k.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Brocks,rush and drago are all the same pipe do your home work and you can get one of the 3 pretty çheep.
Actually dragos are tweaked to his personal specs from rush. Both are good products. Rush is now offering lifetime warranty now.

·
Registered
183 Posts
That's what I have. If you use D&D you want to use on your build the louvered wrapped quiet baffles or the perforated wrapped baffles to help with some back pressure.
this is a louvered and perf. baffle. , both wrapped, boss fatcat on a 107", 577 tman...sorry I couldnt find the SAE sheet

1 - 20 of 21 Posts