Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is from the 09 SERG that I recently bought. All the motor work was done prior to my purchase, so going by the paper work recieved with the bike. Bike was orginally purchased and all motor work was done at the same dealership I purchased the bike from. 110 CVO head that I believe is stock, H-D forged high comp piston kit, SE 260 cam kit, H-D 58mm TB, H-D High Flow injector kit, SE tuner, V&H X pipe, and CVO mufflers with Fullsac 1.75 baffle cores.

Now if I can just get this sheet added.....:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Nice numbers!!!:)

·
Super Moderator
12,353 Posts
Numbers look pretty good, but they do tend to be a little late, I think I would've picked TQ over HP, but that's me. I bet its a lot of fun though.:D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually that's what brought the post up to start with. Motor is fun, but really would like it to start working earlier and would love to swap the hp/torque #'s. Do to warranty I am probably stuck with a SE cam.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Not saying that cam isn't good if doing a lot of interstate miles . I had the 255 for the same reasons your thinking (warrenty). I just changed to a T-Man 590 and that 255 was good , i had it for 3 years. Maybe they can give you a deal on a TQ cam

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It would make a great interstate cam but around here there are way too many mile of back road to ride that I have not rode yet. Are you impressed with your T-man?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Bike is scattered all around the shop floor ,doing the winter mods right now. did a lot of research and talked with Frank (Dragos) the reason i went with this cam over the T-Man 555 is next winter will probaly do a 107. Posted my search in Engine Builds (looking to build a stage II)

It would make a great interstate cam but around here there are way too many mile of back road to ride that I have not rode yet. Are you impressed with your T-man?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe that is who recommended trying the TM590 in my bike. I just kind of hate to screw the warranty deal up, bikes got 30,000 on it and I am sure it will be 50 or 60 before warranty expires. Good luck with getting the bike back together, so far there has not been a winter here so riding has still been good as long as your in before dark.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Russ, @ Lone Wolf Performance, Vancouver Island, just recently tuned, a 110", Wood 777, our Stage II CVO Heads, modified t/body, and a Fullsac exhaust.
No other modifications whatsoever.
116/125 were the numbers that the owner, and Russ, told us.
Torque peak hovering at 3800.
Scott

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Somehwere I posted the difference between 259 vs 260 260 is more of lazy cam down low.

Heh what the hell you can always put a Procharger on it make 152hp and 142 tq on stock cvo 110 with are full true duals. Add are 570 blower cam make 170hp easy........ :D:D:D

That is some feel in the seat of your pants type numbers and would be fun to ride

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And wheele bars for leaving the stop lights and training wheels set up for the corners!!! Hang on babe here we go!:D:D

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I was refering to a long lasting, trailer-towing, touring machine.
Our naturally-aspirated 110"ers have seen 132/136 in hot-rod form, with a Wood 8/55mm HPI/Our Stage III CVO heads/pistons/Rhinehart 2 into 1.:)
More on tap, yet, with a Wood 9B, 9F, or S&S .625.
Scott

·
Super Moderator
12,353 Posts
Somehwere I posted the difference between 259 vs 260 260 is more of lazy cam down low.

Heh what the hell you can always put a Procharger on it make 152hp and 142 tq on stock cvo 110 with are full true duals. Add are 570 blower cam make 170hp easy........ :D:D:D
Frank I'm glad my wife is holding me to the promise of going to Hawaii next year, that Procharger is so tempting, I really think if I had it to do over again I would've gone with the Procharger over the other engine mods. :confused:

BTW I not wishing bad luck or natural disasters, but if anything comes up that spooks my wife from the trip, I'll be calling you Frank. :D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
It is easier to buy and ask for forgiveness later.:D

Frank I'm glad my wife is holding me to the promise of going to Hawaii next year, that Procharger is so tempting, I really think if I had it to do over again I would've gone with the Procharger over the other engine mods. :confused:

BTW I not wishing bad luck or natural disasters, but if anything comes up that spooks my wife from the trip, I'll be calling you Frank. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts