Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He gave another sheet too he said this is real life though. Bike has to be at least 20 deg. cooler probably more. He cleaned it up nice and it runs great.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Nice torque pick up and nice curves.

Remember, I really think his dyno shows lower numbers than most others, so don't get caught up in numbers when comparing with others bikes.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice torque pick up and nice curves.

Remember, I really think his dyno shows lower numbers than most others, so don't get caught up in numbers when comparing with others bikes.
I'm very happy. I have the STD printout with slightly higher #s but he said these are realistic. The bike is running way cooler and I feel the torque gain especially at the bottom. My initial reason for the tune was because I knew it was off and running hot. The power gains are a bonus.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Those are the exact reasons I went to Dave, and my after impressions were the same as yours. After I spent the previous 9 days and 2,500 miles on a road trip to NC, I thought she was running pretty well, and was considering cancelling the appointment with Dave, but figured I should still go ahead with it since I was passing by Stroudsburg on the way home. Plus I didn't want to stiff him and leave him with an open time slot. Glad I did.

I jjust had the TTS 100 cams put in, and am picking up the bike tomorrow from my local shop. I already made another appointment with Dave in early October to re-tune now that the cams are in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts