Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had Fuel Paks, vieds and Fuelmotos micro tuner. they all worked reasonably well but recently had my 2013 rgu dyno tuned and everything is better. power is improved, throttle response is excellent, bike seems better running overall and it wasn't bad before. Low to midrange torque is great. My local indy shop did the tune, I don't think they have Harley's legal limitations. If you're on the fence about tuning options I highly recommend a dyno tuned reflash. By the way it's a stock 103 with just a stage 1, so no huge numbers. Oldtimers say don't dyno test your Harley, you're gonna be disappointed with the numbers. Also mileage went from 32 mpg to 40.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Nothing compares to a Quality dyno tune by a Qualified tuner. FP3 and all similar devices aren't close to a quality dyno tune.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My tune was done by a local independent shop using Dynojet's Power Vision. I had to pay for a license and dyno time. The tune was custom to my bike, tuner said it has a great torque curve in part due to my 2 into 1 exhaust. the more I ride the better I like it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts