Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was able to get my bike done today. Here is a list of the performance mods on the bike for the last 2 years. Fullsac Headers, V & H Monster Rounds, Andrews 54H Cams, SE Ventilator A/C, SE Pro Race Tuner/Smart Tuned and Stock Heads. No equipment was changed, just dyno tuned.

1st Chart shows before and after. 2nd Chart is After only. There was an increase of 5.19 HP and 4.71 TQ. You'll also notice that the AFR was too high and running really lean at times. Travis did a great job of tuning the bike for me. He is the only authorized tuner at the dealership and has been doing it for years. I'd also like to comment that the Smart Tune IMO is not so smart.:eek:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was pouring rain when I left the shop yesterday so I couldn't jump on it for awhile. I really liked the look of the TQ curve and the HP is good too. The extra HP & TQ can be felt but what I noticed first, was the throttle response is better. Terrible storms today so no riding. I need to warm it up a little first so I can change all my oil and make some other adjustments. Happy so far. Should definitely run cooler because it is no longer running lean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts