2011 RGC with 103 power pack

Current Want:

• V&H Monster Rounds
  • Screamin Eagle Air Cleaner #29490-09
  • DynoJet PC (PC-V)
Future Want after 2yr Warranty expires:

Add a Fuel Moto Wood TW-555 Cam

Question:

Will the Dynojet PC-V work fine in the future when I want to add the Cams?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes it will
Cool.....

I was originally considering the V&H Fuel Pack, but was advised against it (due to the Cam upgrade) as the Fuel Pack is supposedly not programmable enough or something.

I am still open to other choices than the Dynojet if anyone can offer a good reason why, base on price and/or features. I'm already aware of the TTS-Mastertune.

I'm also curious if I had a HD dealer install the TW-555 Cams.....might avoid negating the manufactures warranty?

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
The Bike:
2011 RGC with 103 power pack

Current Want:

• V&H Monster Rounds
  • Screamin Eagle Air Cleaner #29490-09
  • DynoJet PC (PC-V)
Future Want after 2yr Warranty expires:

Add a Fuel Moto Wood TW-555 Cam

Question:

Will the Dynojet PC-V work fine in the future when I want to add the Cams?
Yes the PC-V will work very well, and we can supply fuel maps as you need them. If you need any help along the way you can contact us at 877-729-4754

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the PC-V will work very well, and we can supply fuel maps as you need them. If you need any help along the way you can contact us at 877-729-4754
Thanks for the confirmation. I just recently discovered that you sell more than just Cams and Fuel Management Systems. Before too long, I will be contacting you for a package quote on the below items.

V&H Dresser Duals
V&H Monster Rounds
Dynojet PC-V

·
815 Posts
Thanks for the confirmation. I just recently discovered that you sell more than just Cams and Fuel Management Systems. Before too long, I will be contacting you for a package quote on the below items.

V&H Dresser Duals
V&H Monster Rounds
Dynojet PC-V
No problem, just let us know

·
Registered
588 Posts
I'm also curious if I had a HD dealer install the TW-555 Cams.....might avoid negating the manufactures warranty?
I would seriously consider NOT letting an HD stealer put your cams in. I got several quotes for it to be done on my bike. Labor alone was in $900 to $1200range, plus shop supplies, oil, blah blah blah..... I did a ton of research here and I am confident I can do it myself. If you dont have the knowledge to install cams yourself, then find a good friend or indy that will do it for you... HD is INSANE on labor prices when it comes engine mods. Just my .2 cents.

·
815 Posts
I would seriously consider NOT letting an HD stealer put your cams in. I got several quotes for it to be done on my bike. Labor alone was in $900 to $1200range, plus shop supplies, oil, blah blah blah..... I did a ton of research here and I am confident I can do it myself. If you dont have the knowledge to install cams yourself, then find a good friend or indy that will do it for you... HD is INSANE on labor prices when it comes engine mods. Just my .2 cents.
Labor for a cam install should run in the 3 hour range, not including any necessary tuning required

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
If your dealer quoted that much labor for just a cam swap, I'd find another dealer.

Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts