Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DynoJet is doing a upgrade trade in for old Power Commanders.

I had called them to see about getting a PC III USB. They told me they had just quit producing them and they are doing a PC upgrade trade in for $199.00 + shipping.

I sent in my PC IIIr and they are sending back a New PC V mapped for my bike with the upgrades I have on it.

You can call them at (800) 992-4993. They quit producing PC III R while ago and they now quit producing and selling the PC III USB and will not support them, the reason for the trade in.

Thought this was a pretty good deal since the new PC V is 399.99 at DynoJet.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I've seen too many harness boxes cause issues. The way that they work is by raiding the fuel signal and causing he injector to dump more fuel. They can sometimes work against the bike and stock ECU. The stock ECU is the most reliable system to use and a program from a flash tuner is the best way to tune the bike. Power Vision would be a great upgrade.

If the PCV were a free upgrade then I'd do it. $199++ and for me I'd pony up a few more bills for a flash tuner. PV or TTS.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
I've seen too many harness boxes cause issues. The way that they work is by raiding the fuel signal and causing he injector to dump more fuel. They can sometimes work against the bike and stock ECU. The stock ECU is the most reliable system to use and a program from a flash tuner is the best way to tune the bike. Power Vision would be a great upgrade.

If the PCV were a free upgrade then I'd do it. $199++ and for me I'd pony up a few more bills for a flash tuner. PV or TTS.

I did the PCIII deal back in the M-M injection days, it was OK when it was all we had, but now that the Power Vision is available there's no reason to have much less. I did the TTS too, but not needing to haul the PC on the bike to record and tune, and having the ability to monitor everything on the screen as you ride puts the PV out front in my opinion. My TTS sits on the shelf.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts