Road Glide banner

Eagle lights daymaker unit

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  snarley53 
#1 ·
Looking to purchase one of these for myself for my birthday, so I was wondering if any of you members had one and what you thought of them, they offer a lifetime warranty with there units, look well made, wondering if they are better than some of those units they sell on eBay for about 135 clams, the eagle version without the halosthis runs about 251 clams. Any input is much appreciated as usual, thanks.

#5 ·
I ordered a set of these yesterday in black without the halo, they had a holiday sale going 20% off and free shipping, glad I waited got them for 224.00 shipped, good deal IMO, I will be installing these at the same time as my handlebar project, can't wait like a kid on Xmas. They stil have a 10% off there site now, and these come with a Lifetime warranty, that sold me.>:)

#9 ·
Hey thanks for the post found it just now put a set in my 2010 fltrx love them the price point was like 245.00 included the cowling that I sent out to color match the scarlet red paint and that fit better than the origional always felt loose wrench said no problem oh well the life time warranty speaks for itself your bike looks sharp.Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.