Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another great early morning breakfast ride to the Malibu RockStore.
Left the house this morning at 6:30 a.m. To hit the canyons of Malibu. First stop, the RockStore. From there continued thru the canyon to NepTunes Net on PCH. Might do the full loop up the coast to route 150 around lake Casitas thru Ojai Valley then to Deer Lodge. It's going to be a good Sunday.
Swomack

Registered
Be safe brother. Keep an eye out for all of those A$$hole d-bags in those areas that don't know how to ride.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My son and I will be on our way the end of July riding from Michigan. We cant wait to ride down the PCH from San Fran to Hermosa Beach..Ride of a lifetime.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Sound great.
That time of the year is when the coastline is at it's best for the weather. Enjoy that ride.
Swomack

Registered
Was a warm but great day for riding... We had breakfast at El Pescador on 126 in Fillmore, then went up 150 through Ojai and continued on by Lake Casitas to Toro Canyon Park. Maybe we saw you and probably waved if you were out that way.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was a warm but great day for riding... We had breakfast at El Pescador on 126 in Fillmore, then went up 150 through Ojai and continued on by Lake Casitas to Toro Canyon Park. Maybe we saw you and probably waved if you were out that way.
I ride up on route 126 to route 150 all the time to go through Ojai. Deer Lodge is a great place to ride to and have a BBQ tri-tip sandwich & cold beers.
Swomack

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.