Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just another great morning of riding thru the canyons of Malibu CA.
Left the house first A.M. as I like to do to have breakfast at the RockStore.
Did a short GoPro2 video of a very small part of my ride thru the canyon to PCH.
Here is a link.
SoCal
Swomack

http://youtu.be/VQ-n8an5Uqw

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahhh, the ride to the Rockstore......used to see Jay Leno there regularly......and then down to Neptunes Net......good times.
Yep
Jay Leno still shows up from time to time.
Last time I saw him he was driving his Stanley Steamer.
Too Funny.
Swomack

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Man I know there are many on this forum that live in SoCal and I think it would be great to gather up a RG group to hit the road first a.m. to hit the Rockstore, then Neptune's Net, then head up the coast to route 150 to then ride thru Ojai and end up at Deer Lodge. If anyone is interested in doing something like this let me know & I will try to put something together.
Swomack

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice vid but is that the correct link. Bike has stock bars and your sig shows apes. Did you revert?
That was my bike shortly after I purchased it.
The date on my Youtube video shows March 2015.
I purchased the bike in Oct. 2014 so I had it for 5 months.
I think all I had at that time was grip, mirrors, crash bar pegs & windshield.
The bike is a work in progress ever since.
But we all know how that goes.
Swomack

·
Registered
537 Posts
Man I know there are many on this forum that live in SoCal and I think it would be great to gather up a RG group to hit the road first a.m. to hit the Rockstore, then Neptune's Net, then head up the coast to route 150 to then ride thru Ojai and end up at Deer Lodge. If anyone is interested in doing something like this let me know & I will try to put something together.
Swomack

There are a lot of us that usually commit when somebody puts it together. There has been a few nice rides put together for so. cal. gliders. I led one a while back and bdmastif led one as well some time ago. If you put a plan together with a little notice and not to early( maybe 9:00 meet time) so the O. C. Guys can make it up I'm sure you will have a nice turn out. Post it up in the so. cal roll call thread also so it gets to everyone subscribed in that thread and you will get some good feedback. I think you can click on my name and check my history to see some of the fun we had in the past I just don't know how to link to threads.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
743 Posts
For those of you outside of California, That right there is THE ONLY good thing about living here.
everything else sucks.:surprise:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts