Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so worried about replacing my levers. Turned out to be super easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys....only other thing better than being an easy lever swap was the price....brake and clutch for less than 60 bucks. Very nice JP Cycles! Also scored me a nice small tank bag for Sturgis.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks guys....only other thing better than being an easy lever swap was the price....brake and clutch for less than 60 bucks. Very nice JP Cycles! Also scored me a nice small tank bag for Sturgis.
The levers look great!

What kind of tank bag did you get? I've been wanting to get one to use on trips, but there are so many out there I couldn't decide which bag would work well on the RG's tank.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The levers look great!

What kind of tank bag did you get? I've been wanting to get one to use on trips, but there are so many out there I couldn't decide which bag would work well on the RG's tank.
Here's the bag I picked up

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/720-792

I wanted something small that I could throw in my saddlebag if I'm away from my bike. This fits the bill. Super soft leather....magnets hold good....3 nice size pockets. I'll add a pick later when I get home.

I was looking for an easy place to store my camera and cell phone so I could snap a quick pic going down the road if I needed to.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Thanks man! That looks to be what I've been looking for... just something to hold small stuff and easily removed when leaving the bike parked. I thought I looked at J&P, but must have missed that one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts